Axela Technologies is a Buildium Marketplace partner. Marketplace offers a collection of pre-built integrations that can be added to your account with just a few clicks—no coding required. Visit marketplace.buildium.com to learn more.
Add Axela to your Buildium account and take your community association management to the next level. Axela Technologies is dedicated to helping create streamlined accounts receivable and collections for management companies, condo associations, and homeowners associations.
- Outsource all collections activity so you can focus your time and energy on more profitable tasks
- Avoid any potential FDCPA claims by transferring the liability of collections to a third-party
- Have complete transparency into the entire collections process and personalize it to reflect your own collection policy
To learn more about Axela Technologies and their Buildium integration, click here!
NOTE: To add Axela Technologies (or any other Marketplace partner) to your Buildium account, you'll need an Administrator on your Buildium account to complete the integration process.
- In the bottom left-hand corner of Buildium, select the Integrations menu—just above Settings & Help & Support.
- Click on Marketplace.
- You may be asked for your Buildium login to confirm access to Marketplace.
- From the Marketplace homepage, you'll be presented with a directory of all Marketplace partners. Find and select Axela Technologies.
- You can either search for Axela Technologies by name, scroll the alphabetically-sorted directory, or narrow your search by Categories. Axela Technologies is listed under the Collections Fulfillment category.
- On the Axela Technologies partner page, select the orange Add to Buildium button
- You will be asked for your Buildium login to confirm that your user role is permitted to install Marketplace integrations to your Buildium account.
- Review the list of permissions that Axela Technologies will need to connect to your Buildium account, and if you'd like to proceed, review and accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Allow access.
- You'll now be taken through the Axela Technologies setup process to get started!
For help with your Axela Technologies account, you can reach the Axela Technologies support team by email at email@example.com.
Buildium Marketplace partners connect to your Buildium account and access specific types of data so that you don't have to manage two separate sets of information. Marketplace partners can either View data (data entered in Buildium is pushed into the partner's app or service) or Edit or Delete data (changes made in the partner's app or service are reflected in your Buildium account, automatically).
It's important to know how your integration connects in case you need to troubleshoot an issue when something doesn't look right.
Axela Technologies is able to View the following:
- Associations > Associations and units, Ownership accounts, Association owners and tenants, Ownership account transactions, and Outstanding Balances.
If any of the information in your Axela Technologies account related to these data types doesn't look right to you, double-check that this information is entered correctly in Buildium.
Axela Technologies is not able to Edit any data in your Buildium account at this time.
Axela Technologies is not able to Delete any data in your Buildium account at this time.