The Resident Center is a fast, secure, and convenient way for your residents and association owners to pay online and report maintenance requests.
To avoid confusion when getting started with Resident Center, you'll want to make sure that your balances and resident/association owner access are set up correctly. Here are a few key items you'll want to address before getting your invitations out.
- Are your resident or association owner opening balances correct?
- Are your ledgers up to date?
- Have you reviewed and configured your Resident Center settings?
- What pages should residents/association owners be allowed to view? (Payments, maintenance requests, documents, etc.)
- What reminders would you like them them to receive? (Renters insurance reminders, payment reminders, welcome reminders, etc...)
- Have you confirmed that late fee policy is set up correctly in Buildium?
- Have you reviewed the Welcome Email that will be going out to residents/association owners?