Once a task has been finished, consider changing its status to complete, closed or deferred instead of deleting it. This way, you'll have a record of the task in case you need it in the future.
If you need to delete a task due to the task being a duplicate, or because it was created in error:
- Navigate to Tasks > All tasks.
- Click the task you want to delete.
- Click Delete
- A confirmation pop-up appears, asking you to confirm that you want to delete the task item.
- Click Delete task.
Delete a recurring task
A recurring task is a task that repeats and can occur at set periodic intervals.
To delete a recurring task that you've created:
- Navigate to Tasks > Recurring tasks.
- Click the next date corresponding to the recurring task item that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- A confirmation pop-up window prompts you to confirm the deletion. Click OK to delete the recurring task item.