If you need to pull past financials or reports for an inactive rental owner, you can reactivate the owner.
If the property that the rental owner was tied to is also inactive, you'll first need to reactivate the property, and then you can reactivate the owner.
Buildium will pull information for inactive rental owners when you use our 1099-MISC filing feature, so you won't need to reactive an owner unless you'd like to run your own reports for tax time.
To find a rental owner once they have been inactivated:
- Navigate to Rentals > Rental Owners.
- Then, click Add filter option and select Status.
- From the drop-down menu, select Inactive.
- Then, click Apply filter, and all inactive owners will appear.
- Click the name of the rental owner you would like to reactivate.
- From the rental owner summary page, click Reactivate owner.