Buildium has a bulk charges tool that can create charges on multiple association owner ledgers at one time.
The bulk charges tool is only available per association, it will not add charges across several different associations.
You can use the bulk charges tool to add many charges at once, but any changes that need to be made once the charges are posted will need to be completed one at a time.
To add association owner charges in bulk:
- Navigate to Associations > Ownership accounts.
- Click Enter bulk charges.
- Select an account type, and enter the due date.
- Choose a frequency and common expense allocation. You can choose a custom allocation that you’ve created, or you can choose to allocate by size or to allocate evenly.
You can also opt to use no allocation, and enter the information in for each unit manually. If you choose an allocation, enter the total charge, and Buildium will apply the total amount across each of the units.
- If you decide to opt out of using an an allocation, enter the amount of the charge for each unit in the amount column. You can enter a memo in the memo column, and have the option to apply the memo to all charges.
- When you’ve completed the form, click Apply charges.