Yes, Buildium does allow you to set up a management fee policy by property.
If you charge most of your properties 10% of collected income, but 15 Main Street is charged 8% instead, you can override the global policy just for that property.
Make sure you set up your global management fee policy before creating policies by property.
A property specific management fee policy will supersede the global policy when you record your management fees.
To set up a management fee policy by property:
- Navigate to Rentals > Properties.
- Click on the property you want to override the management fee policy for.
- On the property summary page, select Financials.
- Click Management fee settings, then Override management fee settings.
- Check the box to override the policy, and fill in the property policy details.
- Once you fill out the form, click Save.