If you want to change the payment method you have on file for your Buildium subscription, you can change it on the account and billing page.
- Navigate to Settings > Account and billing.
- Click Edit payment method at the top of the Buildium Account page.
- The Payment Method page opens. Enter information about the new payment method to be used.
- In the Account type field, select the payment method of your choice.
- If you select Checking or Savings, you must enter the routing number corresponding to your bank, and your account number. This information can be found on each check of that account.
- If you select credit card as an option, you must enter the cardholder name, card number and expiration date of the card.
- Enter the payment information, then click Continue.
- Select the Authorization check box to authorize Buildium to debit funds from the account or bill the credit card for subscription fees.
- Click Save changes.