The ePay activity report shows detail of all electronic funds transfers by bank account over a period of time.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Determine when a transaction has funded or will fund
- View rejected or reversed EFTs and the error code
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu .
- Go to the Reports page.
- Click the EFT Activity link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Bank account
Select the bank account, or bank accounts, for which you'd like to run the report.
Selects the funding status of the EFT that will included in the report.
Selects the period for which the software will generate the report.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
Click Download report.
- Keep in mind that although a transaction may have a funded date of today, the funds may not show in a bank account until a future date.
- The large majority of rejected and reversed EFTs are caused by typos. Often, if the bank's routing and account number is typed in again, it'll go through.