If you need move to a higher or lower subscription plan based on your unit count, you can do so from the account and billing page.
If you are going down to a lower unit count, make sure any properties no longer under management have been inactivated before you change your subscription.
To change your subscription:
- Navigate to Settings > Account and billing.
- Click Change subscription.
- Select the number of units you would like for your account, then click Select under your desired subscription plan.
- You can review the subscription and amount due today on the Review order page, then click Payment information to verify your payment method or change to a new one.
- In the Terms and Conditions section, select the check box to agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the text box.
- Click Confirm order and make payment to change the subscription. A confirmation screen appears with a receipt for the transaction.
We will only collect payment for the increased subscription at the time of confirmation. Charges for other services, such as EFTs and tenant screenings, will be collected on the 1st of the month as usual.