The Scheduled EFTs report shows detail of all tenant and association owner scheduled online payments.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Determine how many residents you have paying online.
- Get a sense about when rent or association fees might be made each month.
- Troubleshoot why a double payment may have been made on the resident's ledger.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu .
- Click the Scheduled EFTs link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Properties Select a single property, association or rental owner, or a group of properties, associations or rental owners, using the filter box. You can also select all properties. Report format
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
Click Download report.
- This report will always show the name of the resident for whom the scheduled EFT is for, even though the actual bank account used could be owned by another person. For example, the tenant, a college student might use her parent's bank account.