The Association owner statement report shows all charges, credits, and payments made for an Association Owner over a period of time.
- Association Owner Invoice
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Invoice an Association Owner.
- Provide a detailed statement of charges and payments.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports.
- Find and select (or simply search for) the Association Owner Statement report in the Association section.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Associations
Using the Associations drop-down, select either all associations, a single association, or a group of associations.
Select to show either All Statements or just the Statements with balances.
Period start / Period End
Select the date range for which you'd like to see data.
Exclude owners with delinquency statuses
This checkbox allows you to remove any owners from your report who have a delinquency status of either in collections, in foreclosure, or have been foreclosed on.
Statement message Adds an optional short message that will be displayed on your report.
Click Run report to view your report in Buildium within your browser, or Export if you'd like your report in a PDF, XLSX, or CSV format instead.
- Buildium reports on transactions based on the transaction date. When producing statements, make sure that your period includes the dates you need. For example, if it's mid-August and you want to mail out a statement to include charges on September 1, your selected period must include September 1.
- Recurring charges are not included in this report. The transaction must have posted to the ledger.