Have you thought about ways to keep your residents safe from damages? Could your residents afford to replace their belongings if they lost everything? Watch our webinar to learn how easy it is to r...
Renters Insurance Plus is a Buildium feature that makes it easy for you to require renters insurance and enroll your tenants in Assurant’s Point of Lease Insurance at lease signing.
Once your Build...
To get started with Renters Insurance Plus:
1. Go to the Settings menu
2. Click on Application Settings
3. Click on Renters Insurance
4. Confirm your company information is correct and click Revie...
To specify the properties that require renters insurance,
1. Go to Renters Insurance Plus under Application Settings
2. Click the button by each property to enable or disable a property
3. This w...
On the Financials tab of the lease page for a tenant who has signed up for a policy, Renters Insurance Income will appear as a recurring transaction.
The charge for Assurant Point of Lease Insuran...
Moving forward, renters insurance charges will use a 0-posting day rule, and you will not be able to adjust this rule.
A renters insurance charge will post to a tenant’s lease ledger on the policy ...