Opiniion is a Buildium Marketplace partner. Marketplace offers a collection of pre-built integrations that can be added to your account with just a few clicks—no coding required. Visit marketplace.buildium.com to learn more.
Opiniion provides the tools, services, and support you need to measure and manage the resident experience from the time they tour until they move out. They take a proactive, automated approach towards generating feedback, driving reviews, and evaluating their experience at the property. This increases knowledge of resident sentiment and effectiveness of key community processes which will eventually drive an increase in leases, retention, and NOI.
Proactive Resident Feedback, Fully Automated
Smart & Custom Surveys
Branded & Customizable Campaigns
Location Insights & Reporting
To learn more about Opiniion and their Buildium integration, click here!
NOTE: To add Opiniion (or any other Marketplace partner) to your Buildium account, you'll need an Administrator on your Buildium account to complete the integration process.
- In the bottom left-hand corner of Buildium, select the Integrations menu—just above Settings & Help & Support.
- Click on Marketplace.
- You may be asked for your Buildium login to confirm access to Marketplace.
- From the Marketplace homepage, you'll be presented with a directory of all Marketplace partners. Find and select Opiniion.
- You can either search for Opiniion by name, scroll the alphabetically-sorted directory, or narrow your search by Categories. Opiniion is listed under the Resident Services category.
- On the Opiniion partner page, select the orange Add to Buildium button
- You will now be redirected to Opiniion's site to schedule time to speak with Opiniion. In that meeting, they'll help you get started with Opiniion, or get you started with connecting your existing Opiniion account to Buildium.
- Once completed, the Opiniion team will send you an email with a link to complete the integration process. Click that link, and you'll be directed to review and accept permissions within your Buildium account.
- You will be asked for your Buildium login to confirm that your user role is permitted to install Marketplace integrations to your Buildium account.
- Review the list of permissions that Opiniion will need to connect to your Buildium account, and if you'd like to proceed, review and accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Allow access.
- You'll now be taken through the Opiniion setup process to get started!
For help with your Opiniion account, you can reach the Opiniion support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buildium Marketplace partners connect to your Buildium account and access specific types of data so that you don't have to manage two separate sets of information. Marketplace partners can either View data (data entered in Buildium is pushed into the partner's app or service) or Edit or Delete data (changes made in the partner's app or service are reflected in your Buildium account, automatically).
It's important to know how your integration connects in case you need to troubleshoot an issue when something doesn't look right.
Opiniion is able to View the following:
- Rentals > Rental properties and units, Rental Owners, Leases, Lease transactions, and Tenants.
- Maintenance > Vendors, and Work Orders.
- Tasks > Tasks
If any of the information in your Opiniion account related to these data types doesn't look right to you, double-check that this information is entered correctly in Buildium.
Opiniion is not able to Edit any data in your Buildium account at this time.
Opiniion is not able to Delete any data in your Buildium account at this time.