With this new Financial report, get instant visibility into outstanding accounts receivable across your properties, all in one summary view.
Generating this report
To generate an Accounts Receivable Summary...
- From the left-hand menu, select Reports.
- Scroll to the Financials section and select Accounts Receivable Summary.
- You can also search for and select this report using the Search function at the top of the Reports page.
- Select the Property, Rental Owner, or Association you'd like to view. You can also search for All Properties, or any user groups you've set up.
- NOTE: When searching for more than one property, as in the case of Rental Owner searches, All Properties, or user groups, you are provided with a summary only. When looking at a single property, however, you can include Balance details for a more thorough look at what's outstanding.
- Set the As Of date, and choose whether or not to include Inactive properties in your report.
- If you've selected a single property, you may also choose to include Balance details.
- Click Run report, or export to a format of your choice.