The Buildium mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, creates an efficient and streamlined mobile experience for you and your staff members. Now, you have the option to customize which workflows are directly accessibly from your main Navigation Menu at the bottom of the screen.
Customize your Navigation Menu
- Open the app and select More > Settings.
- In Settings, choose Navigation Menu > Customize Navigation Menu.
- In Custom Navigation, drag and drop which features are most important to you into the blank squares at the bottom of the screen. You can rearrange or replace your items as needed.
- NOTE: the item you drag and drop to the first position will be first thing you see when you login to the app.
- Tap Save. Your selections will be saved and you will be brought back to the home screen, where your Navigation Menu should show the items you've selected.
- If you want to remove the changes you made, return to the Navigation Menu menu by selecting More > Settings > Navigation Menu.
- Select Reset to Default Navigation Menu. This will reset your Navigation Menu to the default setting shown below. Choose Yes, reset to go back to default Navigation Menu settings or No, go back to keep the changes you've made.