Hunter Warfield is a Buildium Marketplace partner. Marketplace offers a collection of pre-built integrations that can be added to your account with just a few clicks—no coding required. Visit marketplace.buildium.com to learn more.
Hunter Warfield is backed by decades of expertise in Collections Fulfillment and rent recovery. Their team remains current on regulations and active in our industry.
By trusting your collections services to the Hunter Warfield team, you will receive:
Dedication: a committed service specific team assigned to communicate with all levels of your organization.
Efficiency: Integrated with Buildium to assist with collections quickly and efficiently.
Compliance: Always current with industry regulations, ensuring that clients are protected.
Results: Rigorously trained collectors and innovative technology deliver the highest recovery rate for your bottom line.
To learn more about Hunter Warfield and their Buildium integration, click here!
NOTE: To add Hunter Warfield (or any other Marketplace partner) to your Buildium account, you'll need an Administrator on your Buildium account to complete the integration process.
- In the bottom left-hand corner of Buildium, select the Integrations menu—just above Settings & Help & Support.
- Click on Marketplace.
- You may be asked for your Buildium login to confirm access to Marketplace.
- From the Marketplace homepage, you'll be presented with a directory of all Marketplace partners. Find and select Hunter Warfield.
- You can either search for Hunter Warfield by name, scroll the alphabetically-sorted directory, or narrow your search by Categories. Hunter Warfield is listed under the Collections Fulfillment category.
- On the Hunter Warfield partner page, select the orange Add to Buildium button.
- You will be asked for your Buildium login to confirm that your user role is permitted to install Marketplace integrations to your Buildium account.
- Review the list of permissions that Hunter Warfield will need to connect to your Buildium account, and if you'd like to proceed, review and accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Allow access.
- You'll now be taken through the Hunter Warfield setup process to get started!
For help with your Hunter Warfield account, you can reach the Hunter Warfield support team by email at BuildiumSupport@hunterwarfield.com.
Buildium Marketplace partners connect to your Buildium account and access specific types of data so that you don't have to manage two separate sets of information. Marketplace partners can either View data (data entered in Buildium is pushed into the partner's app or service) or Edit or Delete data (changes made in the partner's app or service are reflected in your Buildium account, automatically).
It's important to know how your integration connects in case you need to troubleshoot an issue when something doesn't look right.
Hunter Warfield is able to View the following:
- Rentals > Rental properties and units, Rental Owners, Leases, Lease transactions, Tenants, and Outstanding Balances.
If any of the information in your Hunter Warfield account related to these data types doesn't look right to you, double-check that this information is entered correctly in Buildium.
Hunter Warfield is not able to Edit any data in your Buildium account at this time.
Hunter Warfield is not able to Delete any data in your Buildium account at this time.