LeadSimple is a Buildium Marketplace partner. Marketplace offers a collection of pre-built integrations that can be added to your account with just a few clicks—no coding required. Visit marketplace.buildium.com to learn more.
If your key employee leaves tomorrow, what impact would it have on your business?
If you left for vacation, would your business suffer?
If you had the opportunity, could you onboard 2x more doors in the next 60 days?
Powerful processes and streamlined systems, paired with up-to-date customer data through LeadSimple’s direct integration with Buildium, will provide your company the resilient infrastructure it needs to simplify the complexity of property management through automation.
Unlike any other system, LeadSimple combines its powerful sales CRM, shared communication tools, and full-featured process management system so you can streamline and systematize every part of your business.
To learn more about LeadSimple and their Buildium integration, click here!
NOTE: To add LeadSimple (or any other Marketplace partner) to your Buildium account, you'll need an Administrator on your Buildium account to complete the integration process.
- In the bottom left-hand corner of Buildium, select the Integrations menu—just above Settings & Help & Support.
- Click on Marketplace.
- You may be asked for your Buildium login to confirm access to Marketplace.
- From the Marketplace homepage, you'll be presented with a directory of all Marketplace partners. Find and select LeadSimple.
- You can either search for LeadSimple by name, scroll the alphabetically-sorted directory, or narrow your search by Categories. LeadSimple is listed under the Productivity category.
- On the LeadSimple partner page, select the orange Add to Buildium button
- You will be asked for your Buildium login to confirm that your user role is permitted to install Marketplace integrations to your Buildium account.
- Review the list of permissions that LeadSimple will need to connect to your Buildium account, and if you'd like to proceed, review and accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Allow access.
- You'll now be taken through the LeadSimple setup process to get started!
For help with your LeadSimple account, you can reach the LeadSimple support team by email at email@example.com.
Buildium Marketplace partners connect to your Buildium account and access specific types of data so that you don't have to manage two separate sets of information. Marketplace partners can either View data (data entered in Buildium is pushed into the partner's app or service) or Edit or Delete data (changes made in the partner's app or service are reflected in your Buildium account, automatically).
It's important to know how your integration connects in case you need to troubleshoot an issue when something doesn't look right.
LeadSimple is able to View the following:
- Accounting > General Ledger Accounts
- Rentals > Rental properties and units, Rental Owners, Leases, Lease transactions, Tenants, Listings, Applicants, and Outstanding Balances.
- Maintenance > Vendors, Work Orders
- Administration > Account Information, Users, User Roles
- Tasks > Tasks
If any of the information in your LeadSimple account related to these data types doesn't look right to you, double-check that this information is entered correctly in Buildium.
LeadSimple is not able to Edit any data in your Buildium account at this time.
LeadSimple is not able to Delete any data in your Buildium account at this time.