We work hard to make sure our features are constantly improving to make running your business easier and more efficient. This page includes the latest new features and product improvements, released in November 2020.
- Associations Performance Dashboard
- Analytics & Insights Free Trial
- Resident Invoices
- 1099 Webinar
- Custom Application Fees
- Resident App Communications Preferences
- Resident Center App - Dark Mode
- Open API Resource Expansion
- Send email for activities that may indicate privilege escalation
Announcing : Associations Performance Dashboard
- Gain better insight into the performance of the associations you manage with analysis of operating and reserve bank balances over time, receivables, time to resolve for violations and much more.
- Quickly to share metrics and easy to consume visualizations with staff and board members.
Analytics and Insights Free Trial
- We’re excited to bring you completely free access to our new analytics and insights features for a limited time!
- Beginning 11/17 we will provide all customers who are currently on a Core and Pro plans with access to a one month free trial where you can explore our Analytics and Insights features.
Resident invoices now available
- Resident invoices allow you to quickly and easily create invoices for any one time charge, like utilities, maintenance work, violation charges or special assessments, and share a unique invoice and invoice number automatically through email or EZmail.
Register for the 1099 Webinar
Join us on December 10th at 2pm ET for a live session on 1099s! We’ll dive into the new 1099-NEC form the IRS is requiring this year, watch a demonstration of how e-Filing works with Buildium, and leave plenty of time for a Q&A session.
Custom Application Fees by Property or Unit
No two properties are the same, and as your portfolio grows, so does your need for flexibility. That's why we're excited to announce the full ability to customize your application fees by property or unit. With this feature, you will now be able to:
- Set a global fee for general applications
- Charge applicants a specific fee based on their desired property or unit
- View and manage payment methods and banking from one page
Resident App Communications Preferences
Now it's even easier for your residents on the go to indicate their communication preferences right from the Resident App.
Resident Center App Dark Mode for Android
Now users of the Resident Center app can enable dark mode on their Android devices
Open API Resource Expansion
With this release we are providing increased flexibility for updating, creating and filtering data using Buildium’s Open API.
Send email for activity that may indicate privilege escalation
We have added additional notifications related to changes in user privileges.