As part of our commitment to providing you with the best experience when using Buildium, we’re making several improvements to the rental application. These updates are designed to help you get more applicant leads through your funnel and give you more flexibility across the property types you manage. The specific changes include:
- Visual enhancements to the rental application
- Option for applicants to search for and select units from the application
- Ability for you to charge different application fees by property or unit
We’ve improved the look and feel of the rental application to include:
- Better mobile responsiveness
- Updated field labels and ability for applicants to type ahead in dropdown fields
The functionality for you and your staff to set up and customize the application will not change.
Search and Select Units from the Application
We're testing the ability for applicants to search for and select the listings they’re interested in from the application. This will create a reliable way for you to know which unit a prospective tenant is interested in and make processing applications more efficient. Applicants who don’t have a specific unit in mind will be able to indicate that they’re submitting a general application.
Coming Soon: Charge Application Fees by Property or Unit
Stay tuned for further updates as we work to give you the ability to charge different application fees per property or unit, and the option to choose the bank accounts for collecting those application fees.