Resident Center Analytics & Insights (Available in Growth and Premium Plans)
Review Resident Center activity and learn about new ways to encourage adoption. Track sign-in rates, engagement with announcements, incoming requests over time and more.
- Resident Center Adoption
- Resident Center Activity
- Resident Center Sign-ins
- Resident Center Accounts Created
- Resident Center Insights
Resident Center Adoption
The Resident Center Adoption metric provides a snapshot and the percentage of residents who
- Do not have a primary email saved to their profile in Buildium or have never been invited to the Resident Center
- Have never logged into the Resident Center
- are active and have logged into the Resident Center at least once
You are able to drill into the data used from the Resident Center Adoption metric. You will see
- the property name
- resident names
- email address
- last log in date
- first log in date
- account status (active, never logged in, no email)
Resident Center Activity
The Resident Center Activity block provides a snapshot of activity in the Resident Center. These metrics will help you understand the value you and your residents are getting out of the resident center.
Here you can find:
- total number of ePayments processed (both EFT & CC)
- total number of resident requests submitted
- total number of announcements viewed (Viewed on the portal only)
- total number of documents downloaded (Downloaded in the portal only. This will not pull in data if the resident viewed the file with the file previewer)
You have the ability to drill down into the data for total number of payments processed, resident requests submitted, announcements viewed and documents downloaded:
Resident Center Sign-ins
The Resident Center Sign-ins metric gives you insight into how many residents are logging into the Resident Center over time. This is a way to track both adoption and engagement overtime. You can also drill down into the data to see individual resident center sign-ins
Resident Center Accounts Created
The Resident Center accounts created metric will show the number of new Resident Center accounts created over time by month. This will help PMCs understand how many new tenants and/or association owners they have using the portal. You have the ability to drill down into the data to see individual accounts created.
Resident Center Insights
We calculate and compare the resident center adoption rate of property managers in your peer group by looking at Buildium customers with similar portfolio types and unit count.