Assigning a manager to rental properties gives other staff users in Buildium easy access to see who they can contact about a particular property, so they don't have to go searching through the office, or keep track of the list in a separate spreadsheet.
This is a simple way to add and view the property manager of properties in their summary pages, as well as a new properties grid column to show the manager.
Assign manager from the property summary details
- User with edit properties permissions clicks Edit.
- Select a staff member in the modal that pops up.
- On Save, Staff member name should show up on property summary details and in properties grid
- * Users with view property permissions can only see the manager/manager card, does not see the "Edit" option for Assigning a manager
Assign a manager from Add New Property flow
- User clicks "Add Property" from properties grid
- When filling out the form, they will have the opportunity to select a staff member to assign as manager
- On Save, staff member name should show up on property summary details and in properties grid