On August 20th, Renters Insurance, powered by MSI, will be available for residents to purchase directly within the resident site. Protect your properties, and your residents, with a policy trusted by over 300,000 renters nationwide. And there’s no extra work on your end—all you have to do is encourage your residents to sign up!
With Renters Insurance, powered by MSI we take policy management off your plate so you can simplify your leasing process, save time, and make renters insurance easy and accessible for your residents.
MSI is one of the property management industry’s leading insurance providers underwritten by two A-rated carriers and work with property managers representing 10 million units nationwide. We’ve partnered with MSI to bring you a comprehensive renters insurance solution that will take policy management off your plate so you can simplify your leasing process, save time, and make renters insurance easy and accessible for your residents. With this new offering, residents have the ability to purchase insurance policies right through Buildium’s newly redesigned resident site.
Benefits for Property Managers:
- Keep track of all policies, whether they were purchased through Buildium, or an outside provider. We’ll keep track of it all. Just have your residents enter their policy information right in the resident site
- Property managers will automatically be listed as an interested party, guaranteeing that they will be notified when residents make changes to their policy or cancel coverage
- As a Buildium customer, all of your residents are pre-approved for policies
- No need to get involved in billing and policy management, we’ve ensured billing is directly between the resident and our partner
Benefits for residents:
- Buildium’s partnership with MSI means all of your residents are pre-approved and can sign up in minutes
- Residents will have the ability to choose from multiple coverage options, and choose their level of personal property coverage
- Residents can add what ever insurance provider they have right in the resident site, giving you accurate reporting without having to collect this information if they purchase coverage from an outside provider
- Access to a dedicated renters insurance support line
- Affordable premiums starting as low as $12 per month (after initial downpayment)