- Residents in customer accounts with addresses in the EU
- Residents in US customer accounts that have:
- EU property/unit addresses
- EU mailing addresses
If a resident consents, there will be no change to what you see in the resident’s account.
If a resident does not consent, to the use of their personal data:
- Their profile photo will be removed from the resident site, and they will be prevented from adding one
- Their contact info will be removed from the contact directory, and they will not be able
As a property manager you will see a flag on the resident record if they opt out and the account owner will receive an email each time a resident does not consent to allow use of their personal data.