Now you can add transaction details to e-Pay confirmation confirmation emails for the
"Rental owner payment confirmation" & "Vendor payment confirmation” email. Each email will now have a toggle on the template that you can enable to include a transaction table containing transaction details in the body of the email. The table will look similar to, but not exactly like the check stubs section of a printed check.
- Rental owner payments email - table will include columns for Property, Transaction type, Memo, Amount
- Vendor payments email - table will include columns for Property, Memo, Description, Amount
- New Buildium accounts created after the release of the feature will have this toggle enabled by default
- Existing accounts will have to turn this feature on themselves
To add transaction details to an epay confirmation email:
- Automated emails
- Select the email template (ex: online rental owner payment confirmation)
- Click "Enable transaction details"