We're excited to announce more improvements to Association management in Buildium! We've added the ability to name board member positions, and implemented some improvements to our violation tracking feature.
Naming board member positions
As you add new association owners to Buildium, you can now specify which position on the board an association owner holds when designating them as a board member. We've provided a list of the most common board member positions as default selections.
- Vice President
- Board Member (Generic)
All existing association owners that are currently designated as board members in Buildium will hold a generic Board member position title. You will need to edit the association owner record to change that position.
- Navigate to Associations > Association owners.
- Click on the association owner you want to designate a position for.
- Click Edit by the owner's name.
- Make sure the Board member box is checked, then select the position the board member holds.
- Add seat dates for which the owner held the position, then click Save.