We’ve teamed up with Tenant Turner to automate pre-qualification, scheduling, follow-ups, and prospective tenant management. Set your calendar availability and we’ll handle the rest!
When someone contacts you about a listing, they will be prompted with a series of automated emails or automated phone tree that prescreens the prospective tenant, and then asks them to pick a showings time based on their calendar availability that they established on Tenant Turner
In this article, you'll learn how to:
To sign up for Showings Coordinator:
- Navigate to Settings > Application settings.
- Then, click the Showings Coordinator link in the add-ons section.
- Note: You can also sign up by navigating to Leasing > Listings, and clicking Listing settings.
- NOTE: Showings Coordinator is only available to US based customers.
- NOTE: All Buildium users with the user role of Administrator can sign up for Showings Coordinator.
- After you select Sign up, you'll be brought to a description page.
- Click Get started to confirm your billing. Your monthly pricing will be based on your Buildium unit count.
After you've completed the sign-up process, you'll be prompted to add users to Showings Coordinator. This will create an account for the user in Tenant Turner, so each person is able to manage their own availability details.
To invite users:
- Scroll down the page and select which users you'd like to create an account for.
- When you click Create accounts, an email will be sent to each user with intructions on how to log in.
- Don't worry, you can add additional users later if need be.
- NOTE: Users cannot be removed from Showings Coordinator. In order to remove them from Showings Coordinator, they would need to be removed entirely from Buildium.
Once users have been selected, they will receive an email directly from Tenant Turner. After all users are selected, you'll be directed automatically to the Tenant Turner website. Here, you're required to create global settings that deal with schedules, availability, and general pre-screening questions. For more information regarding availability and scheduling, check out Tenant Turner's Help Center.
- NOTE: All general company settings can be overridden for any specific property.