In Buildium, you can record a reversal an association owner payment due to a bounced check and add an NSF fee or bank fee at the same time.
To reverse a payment from an association owner:
- Type the owner's name in the search bar, then click Ownership account ledger next to their name.
- Click on the payment you want to reverse
- Click Reverse payment. Note: This option will only appear if the payment has been deposited into a bank account in Buildium.
- Select the date of the reversed payment, and attach any files or photos if needed.
- To add an NSF to the owner's ledger, check the box to Add a charge to the ledger.
- To add a bank fee to your bank account, check the box to Add a bank fee.
- When the form is complete, click Reverse payment.