Once your tenants have opted in to receive text messages, you can send them in the following ways:
Send a text message from the tenant page
- Navigate to the search bar and type the name of the tenant you'd like to message.
- Click the tenant's name when it appears in the list.
- Under Contact information, you'll see a button to Send Message.
If the the tenant has already opted-in, the Text message inbox will appear when clicked. If the tenant hasn’t yet opted-in, you can also send them an opt-in request here.
- Type in the message, and hit Send. The message will appear on your tenant’s phone as a text message.
Send a text message from the Text message accounts page
- Navigate to Communication > Messages
- Look for the tenant you’d like to message, and click the quick menu (the circle with three dots) on the far right side of their name.
- Select New message.
- The Buildium messaging inbox will appear.
- Type in the message, and hit “Send”. The message will appear on your tenant’s phone as a text message.
When a tenant replies back, you'll find a notification in the conversation bubble at the top right of your screen.