There are several questions that may come up if you're looking to use Buildium's EZMail service.
In this article, you'll learn about the following frequently asked questions:
- Can I include a logo in my EZMail?
- Can I include an attachment or report with my EZMail?
- Does EZMail work outside of the US?
- Are additional services available, such as certified mail?
- How long does it take Buildium to ship an EZMail document?
- Why is EZMail not available for some of my mailings?
Yes, you can include a logo in an EZMail. Logos are set using Mailing layouts.
Yes, you can include 1 PDF attachment per mailing.
No. EZMail service is limited to the US. Unlike our 1099 mailing service, the EZMail service cannot mail letters internationally and is not available to customers outside of the US.
No. Certified mail, tracking numbers, and other "add on" services are not currently supported with EZMail.
We send the EZMail to our processing facility right away, and the facility usually gets the EZMail printed and to the post office within one or two business days. EZMail is not processed on the weekend or on federal holidays.
The EZMail service may not be available for all of your mailings for the following reasons:
- Your company is located outside of the US.
- The mailing was generated with a mailing layout that does not support EZMail.
- The mailing has already been sent via EZMail.