If you need to pull past financials or reports for an inactive association, you are able to reactivate it.
Inactive associations do not count towards your unit plan in Buildium, so make sure you have enough units available in your subscription plan before you reactivate any associations.
To find an association once it has been inactivated:
- Navigate to Associations > Associations.
- Then, click Add filter option, and select Status.
- From the drop-down menu, select Inactive.
- Then, click Apply filter, and all inactive associations will appear.
- Click the name of the association you would like to reactivate.
- From the association summary page, click Reactivate association.