If you need to pull past financials or reports for an inactive vendor, you can reactivate them.
Buildium will pull information for inactive vendors when you use our 1099 e-Filing feature, so you won't need to reactive a vendor unless you'd like to run your own reports for tax time.
To reactivate a vendor:
- Navigate to Maintenance > Vendors.
- Then, click Add filter option and choose Status.
- From the drop-down menu, select Inactive.
- Then, click Apply filter and all inactive vendors will appear.
- Click the name of the vendor you want to reactivate.
- From the vendor summary page, click Reactivate vendor.