When a lease ends and tenants move out of a unit, you want to make sure the lease in Buildium is moved from an active lease to a past lease.
To end a lease and move out all tenants:
- Navigate to Rentals > Rent Roll.
- Then, click on the lease you want to end.
- From the lease summary page, click the Tenants tab to see a list of current tenants on the lease.
- Click Move out in the contact card of one of the tenants you want to move out.
- Confirm the date, then select all tenants.
- Click Move out, then select OK when you see the message informing you that the lease end date will match the move out date.