Yes, Buildium does allow you to set up a management fee policy by association.
If you charge most of your associations 10% of collected income, but Windy Woods is charged 8% instead, you can override the global policy just for that association.
Make sure you set up your global management fee policy before creating policies by association.
An association-specific management fee policy will supersede the global policy when you record your management fees.
To set up a management fee policy by association:
- Navigate to Associations > Associations.
- Click on the association you want to override the management fee policy for.
- On the association summary page, select Financials.
- Click Management fee settings, then Override management fee settings.
- Check the box to override the policy, and fill in the association policy details.
- Once you fill out the form, click Save.