The only way to move out an association owner in Buildium is to replace them with a new owner.
To move out an association owner and replace them with a new owner:
- Navigate to Associations > Ownership accounts, then click on the name of the owner you want to move out.
- From the ownership account summary page, click the Owner tab, then select Add owner.
- On the add owner screen, select the box to Replace current association owners, and fill out the form.
- Click Replace association owner account on the bottom of the screen to complete the move out of the old owner and the move in of the new owner.
You can delete an association owner if you added them accidentally, or if you moved them into the wrong association or unit.
To delete an association owner:
- Navigate to Associations > Ownership accounts
- Click on the name of the owner you want to delete.
- From the account summary page, click on the Owner tab.
- Select the trash icon to delete the owner.