You can create custom templates by logging in to your Happy Inspector account from your computer.
To create custom templates for Happy Inspector:
- Click here to sign in to your Happy Inspector account using the credentials we emailed to you.
- Using the drop down menu on the left of the page, select the folder you want to create a template for. Remember - all residential properties and units will be contained in one folder, while each association has its own folder.
- From the folder overview page, select Templates from the menu on the left side of the page, or use the Quick Links menu and select Templates from there.
- From the template summary page, click Template Library.
- Choose from any one of HappyCo’s existing templates to start. You can filter the list by choosing a template type on the left side of the page. Once you find a template that’s close to what you’re looking for, select Get Template in the upper right corner.
- Click on the new template to open it, and select Edit Template in the upper right to make adjustments.
- When you've made any needed adjustments to the template, click Save & Exit.
If you plan to use Happy Inspector to create association violation reports, we recommend creating a custom template.
You can even set up a custom event in Buildium to track violations after the inspection is complete: