The Tenant statement report shows all charges, credits, and payments made for a tenant over a period of time.
- Tenant invoice
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Invoice a tenant
- Provide a detailed statement of recent charges and payments
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu .
- Click the Tenant Statement link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Properties
Select a single property or rental owner, or a group of properties or rental owners, using the filter box. You can also select all rentals.
Period startand Period End
Selects the period for which the software will generate the report.
Adds a short message that will be displayed on your report.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
Click Download report.
You can also generate individual tenant statements.
- Go to the Rentals menu.
- Go to the Leases page.
- Click the lease you want to work with.
- Click the Financials tab.
- Click .
- Buildium reports on transactions based on the transaction date. When producing statements, make sure that your period includes the dates you need. For example, if it's mid-August and you want to mail out a statement to include charges on September 1, your selected period must include September 1.
- Recurring charges are not included in this report. The transaction must have posted to the ledger.