Every Buildium account comes with access to a vendor portal, where vendors can log in, look at all previous payments and outstanding bills, and view any files that have been shared with them.
To give a vendor access to the vendor portal:
- Navigate to Maintenance > Vendors.
- Click on the vendor you want to give access to.
- From the vendor summary page, click on Create account in the vendor website field.
- Select if the vendor can see their financial transactions for some or all properties, then click Save.
Give multiple vendors access to their portals at one time:
This option sends an email invitation to the vendor. This email template is customizable.
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click on the Vendor tab.
- Select Create website accounts.
- Select the vendors for whom you would like to create an account.
- You can choose select all at the bottom of the list to give access to all vendors.
- Click Create accounts.