Once you've been approved for ePay, you can start paying bills electronically. Outgoing payments are made using EFT/eCheck. You cannot make outgoing payments with a credit card.
Before you can pay a vendor online, you need to tell Buildium about the recipient's bank account information. You can send money to a checking or savings account.
We strongly advise that you rely on a voided check or some other official bank document to acquire an accurate routing and account number.
To add a vendor's bank account information into Buildium:
- Navigate to Maintenance > Vendors.
- Click on the name of the vendor you want to add ePay information for.
- From the vendor summary page, select the Financials tab.
- Click E-Payment settings.
- From the E-Payment settings page, click Add EFT account.
- In the pop-up window that appears, complete the form with the vendor's account information.
- Click Save.