The Recurring Charges report shows unit detail, recurring charges, owner occupancy, and balance due, by Association Owner.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Determine what units are owner occupied.
- Determine if an owner has a credit balance or outstanding balance.
- View move in dates for all Association owners in an association.
- Provide a percentage of occupied units.
- Determine who Association Owner has prepaid their association dues.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Click the Recurring Charges link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Associations
Select a single association, or a group of associations, using the filter box. You can also select all associations.
Controls the date for which the report will be run. This report will include all data in your account until this selected as of date.
Controls whether the report will display all units, only those units with credit balances, or only those units with outstanding balances.
Association Owner details
Controls how much resident identification information will be included on the report.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX or CSV.
Click Download report.