Buildium can print checks for you in your office with both blank and preprinted check stock. You can also use our Remote Check Printing service and we'll print and mail the checks for you, saving you time, envelopes, and paper cuts.
Buildium supports a 1-up check with the check at the top and a detailed stub below. They fit into a standard check envelope with a plastic window that allows the payee's address to show through.
- Sample check: blank stock, one signature, one voucher
- Sample check: blank stock, one signature, two vouchers
- Sample check: blank stock, two signatures, two vouchers
- Sample check: preprinted stock
Enable local check printing
- Navigate to Accounting > Banking.
- Click on the bank account you want to enable for local check printing.
- From the transactions page, click on the Check settings tab.
- Click Edit settings.
- Add the bank account information.
- Under Check printing information, select Enable local check printing.
- Complete the remainder of the form under check printing information.