Application branding settings allow you to upload a logo and add branding text to your home page.
Branding text is what appears in the top right corner of your screen. You can click on the branding text to take you back to the home dashboard page from any screen in Buildium.
To update your branding settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Application settings.
- Click Application branding.
- Enter Branding text in the designated box.
- Click Upload to select a logo file from your computer, then click Open.
- Once you've filled out the form, click Save changes.
Troubleshooting logo appearance
Logo has a black background
- If you upload an image with transparency, the logo will appear like it's on a black background
To fix this, save your logo image without transparency and then upload it a second time. If you're not sure where this setting is controlled within your image program, save your logo in a file format that doesn't support transparency, such as JPG.
Logo looks stretched, squished, or has a grainy appearance.
- Each logo in Buildium has a specific size requirement. The size varies based on where the logo will be used and our software has a programming to automatically resize the image for you.
In most cases, this size adjustment is a great convenience. In some cases, it can result in images that don't look quite right. For example, an image that was originally designed to be a banner across the entire webpage will be shrunk to tiny proportions on our public site.
To fix this, resize your image to exactly match the size indicated on the screen where you upload your logo.