The Bank reconciliation report shows your most recent bank reconciliation report.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Determine which bank accounts have been reconciled.
- View your most current Bank Reconciliation.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Click the Bank reconciliation link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Bank account
Select the bank account for which you'd like to run the report.
Statement ending date
Select the date of the reconciliation report. This date will always be the date of the last reconciliation.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
- Click Download report.
- If you have “undone” a recent bank reconciliation there will not be a report available for you to view.
- This report includes inactive properties.
- Summary of the bank reconciliation’s uncleared transactions by type.
- Calculates out to a Book Balance.
- Uncleared EFTs are now grouped as they are on the bank register.