Once you've been approved for ePay, you can start paying rental owner disbursements electronically. Outgoing payments are made using EFT/eCheck. You cannot make outgoing payments with a credit card.
Before you can pay a rental owner online, you need to tell Buildium about the recipient's bank account information. You can send money to a checking or savings account.
We strongly advise that you rely on a voided check or some other official bank document to acquire an accurate routing and account number.
To add rental owner ePay information:
- Navigate to Rentals > Rental owners
- Click the name of the rental owner you want to add epay information for.
- From the rental owner summary page, select the Financials tab.
- Click ePayment settings.
- From the ePayment settings page, select Add EFT account.
- In the window that appears, complete the form with the owner's account information.
- Click Save.