Buildium considers units the leasable spaces within a property.
There are two ways to add units to a property. You can add units during the initial property set-up, or add units once the property has already been created.
In this article, you'll learn:
- After you’ve filled out the Add property form, the option to add units will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- You can click into the unit numbers and edit them if necessary. You can can use letters or words as unit numbers, too.
- Add listing information such as bedrooms, bathrooms and square footage for each unit, and edit the unit address if necessary. You can also add photos at the time of unit creation to be used for your rental listings.
- Once you fill out the form, click Create property to be brought to the new property’s summary page.
- Navigate to Rentals > Properties, and click on the property name.
- From the property summary page, navigate to the Units tab.
- Click Add unit to add an additional unit to the property, and fill out the form.