Buildium considers units the leasable spaces within a property.
There are two ways to add units to a property. You can add units during the initial property set-up, or add units once the property has already been created.
In this article, you'll learn:
- After you’ve filled out the Add property form, click Create and add units.
- On the unit generation page, click into the unit numbers and edit them if necessary. You can can use letters or words as unit numbers, too.
- Add market rent amounts and square footage for each unit, and edit the unit address if necessary.
- Once you fill out the form, click Create units to be brought to the new property’s summary page.
- Navigate to Rentals > Properties, and click on the property name.
- From the property summary page, navigate to the Units tab.
- Click Add unit to add an additional unit to the property, and fill out the form.