Regional settings allows you to set your time zone, currency, and number formats, as well as the address format for your region.
To configure your timezone and currency settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Application Settings
- Click Region.
- Enter your Time zone, then select the Number, currency, date and time format settings for your region.
Buildium only supports one of each option, so if you have properties in multiple regions, choose the options you work with most.
- Select a country for your Address format. Choose the format that you use most frequently.
- If you need to enter addresses for rental owners, residents or vendors in a different format, you can to choose that format at the time you set those entities up.
- Once you've completed the form, click Save.