The account information that was entered when you signed up for Buildium will stay as a default until you make changes to it.
To change your account information:
- Navigate to Settings > Account and billing page.
- In the Account Information section on the right side of the page, click Edit.
- In the Account Info page that appears, enter or edit your account information.
- In the Company Information section, enter or change the name, address, contact information and Tax ID corresponding to your company.
- In the Buildium account owner section, you can select a primary contact for your account. You might have to do this if the current Buildium account owner is no longer the person managing your Buildium account.
- In the Company Signature section, you can enter a new company signature.
In the Public Site Address section, you can change the website address that is used for your public web site and to sign in to your Buildium account.
Tip! You should warn anyone that might visit your site about a change to your website's address, including residents, rental owners, vendors, staff, and your domain registrar.
- Click Save changes.