The Rent paid report shows all tenant payments made to Rent Income over a period of time. This report includes recurring charge totals, previous balance, amount of rent paid, total paid, and final balance due by tenant.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- To inform the creation of a Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) in Minnesota.
- Determine the a tenant paid rent during a specified time period.
- Determine total amount paid by tenant during a specified time period.
- View lease start and end dates.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu .
- Click the Rent Paid link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Properties
Select a single property or rental owner, or a group of properties or rental owners, using the filter box. You can also select all rentals.
Selects the period for which the software will generate the report.
Controls how much resident identification information will be included on the report.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
Click Download report.
Deposits Held are the sum of all held liabilities on the tenant ledger. If you only keep a tenant's security deposit, this column will equal the security deposit.