The Rental owners ending balance report shows the ending asset balance by rental owner. This report also includes the property reserve and sum of tenant liabilities held by property.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Determine the amount of funds an owner has at a given point in time.
- View the tenant deposits held on a property as well as the reserve amounts you have set per property.
Generating this report
- If your balances don't tie to other reports or bank balances, consider the following:
- Are all properties owned? Unowned properties will not appear on this report.
- Do any inactive properties still have assets associated with them? Make sure to select the option to include inactive properties when running the report.
- Have all of the funds been deposited into the right bank account? Run a balance sheet to confirm that all funds have been deposited correctly and/or transferred correctly.
- Reconcile your bank account. This report will show uncleared transactions.