The General ledger consolidated report shows all debits and credits for every financial transaction over a period of time for all selected properties. A consolidated report merges data from multiple properties into a single report.
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- See all the credits and debits hitting one account.
- See a grand total for all credits and debits or a total by account.
- Find a specific transaction recorded for an account.
- Provide rental owners or board members with a detailed report of all credits and debits.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu .
- Click the General Ledger Consolidated link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Properties
Select a single property, association or rental owner, or a group of properties, associations or rental owners, using the filter box. You can also select all properties.
Selects the period for which the software will generate the report.
Cash basis reports display data when money changes hands. Accrual basis reports display data for the period in which the transaction originally happened.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
Click Download report.
The General ledger report shows all debits and credits over a period of time. Even if an account's final balance is $0, you still might see transaction history on this report if the account was used during the selected time frame.