The Association owner statement report shows all charges, credits, and payments made for an Association Owner over a period of time.
- Association Owner Invoice
Other report formats are available and can be generated in the software.
When to use it
- Invoice an Association Owner.
- Provide a detailed statement of charges and payments.
Generating this report
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Click the Association Owner Statement link.
Select your report parameters. More details:
Parameter What it means Associations
Select a single association, or a group of associations, using the filter box. You can also select all associations.
Period start / Period End
Selects the period for which the software will generate the report.
Adds a short message that will be displayed on your report.
Choose from PDF, legacy PDF, XLS, XLSX, or CSV.
Click Download report.
You can also generate an association owner statement individually.
- Go to the Associations menu.
- Go to the Ownership accounts page.
- Click the name of the Association Owner statement you'd like to individually print.
- Click the Financials tab.
- Click .
- Buildium reports on transactions based on the transaction date. When producing statements, make sure that your period includes the dates you need. For example, if it's mid-August and you want to mail out a statement to include charges on September 1, your selected period must include September 1.
- Recurring charges are not included in this report. The transaction must have posted to the ledger.